Los Angeles:   +1 213 5597277 New York:  +1 917 5039747 Canada:  +1 888 7899596

London:  +44 203 6087372 Helsinki:  +358 9 42450737  Tokyo:  +81 3 45798488  

Beijing:  +86 10 52889011 Shanghai:  +86 21 60542444

Customer support   info@Gi2C.org    getin2china

, Beijing Time

China Visa Processing

China Visa Processing - 5.0 out of 5 based on 6 votes
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 5.00 (6 Votes)

China visa processing is not included in Gi2C Program. We will however assist you in handling the visa process. What does that mean, you might ask? Below is the list of things we do to guide you through the process.

With Gi2C you get our assistance in:

Providing participants with an invitation letter from the company you will intern with. This invitation letter will be delivered to you via email within 2 weeks of your program payment. In the event that the Chinese embassy in your country requires an original hard copy of the invitation letter, we will send it to you by express mail for the added fee of $50 USD. 

We can assist you to insure your visa application form is filled out correctly, to boost your chances of successfully obtaining your visa. 


Problems You May Face

Because for some countries getting a visa can be a challenging task, we provide tips and contacts to overcome some of these difficulties.

  • If you are a citizen of the following countries or applying in these countries, you are likely to get your visa with no complications: 
    • Canada, USA, or Australia
  • If you are a citizen of the following countries or applying in these countries, you are unlikely to get a visa to China or might not get the desired duration of your visa: 
    • Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Costa Rica, France, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
  • If you are a citizen of the following countries or applying in these countries, you are likely to experience issues in getting the right type of visa. 
    • UK, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Thailand, Morocco, South Korea, Vietnam, India, the Philippines, Indonesia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Peru, Brazil. 

If you fall under one of these categories, here are some tips that may help you to get a visa:  

Issue: The embassy refused to issue a visa for the duration longer than 30 days: (Recently happened in the UK, Thailand, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, India)


  1. Try to apply for 30 or 60 day double-entry visa. It allows you to stay in China for 30/60 days as long as you re-enter China after 30/60 days (you can find the closest/cheapest destination such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, Macau etc). There are no specific requirements on how much time you need to spend outside China, you can come back to China right away. 
  2. Apply through a visa agency in your city. They can send your documents to a different embassy. 
  3. Get a 30 day visa to come China. If you are in Beijing you can extend it without leaving. If you are in Shanghai, after 30 days you can fly to Hong Kong in order to apply for a new visa. In most cases people are able to get 30/60 day visas single or double entry. However, we cannot guarantee that they will give you a visa as the visa type, duration, and the amount of entries is regulated by the Embassy/visa officer. We highly recommend you apply through a visa agency in Hong Kong. Please see the contact list below. 


Issue: The embassy requires additional documents you are not able to provide:

Tips: Apply through a visa agency, it can make the whole process to go faster and easier.  


Issue: The embassy declined to issue the right type of visa. (Recently happened in France, Netherlands) 

Tips: Apply through a visa agency in your town. They can send your documents to a different embassy. 


Issue: The visa officer is recommending you to apply for a Z visa. 

Tips: Z visa is a type of visa issued to those being hired for a full-time position. You have to provide a completely different package of documents (that need to be issued in China and require you to reside and already work in China). This type of visa is issued to foreign experts with at least two years of proven experience and a bachelor’s degree.


We recommend you apply through a visa agency in order to help you apply for the right type of visa. 


Contact list:

Visa agencies in Europe:

1. http://www.chinesevisa.info/index.htm (UK)

2. http://www.servisum.de/ 

Visa agencies in China:

1. http://visashanghai.com/

2. http://visainchina.com/

Visa agencies in Hong Kong:

1. http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk/