English Teaching Job in China
Teach English in China, Get Paid and Have Your Accommodation and Airfare All Covered!
What? An amazing opportunity to experience expat life in China with a paid English teaching job. After you pay the enrollment fee of $285, this opportunity is FREE for you.
Where: You will be able to live in beautiful cities throughout China, including Beijing, Nanjing, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Shenyang, and Kunming. The choice is yours.
When: It’s up to you! Apply for this program any time and and start your 1 year adventure!
What will you get?
- Competitive Salary
- Legal Working Visa
- Housing allowance in Beijing and accommodation provided in other cities
- Airfare bonus after fulfilling your one year contract
- Monthly incentive package
- 10 days of accommodation and professional paid training at Beijing headquarters
- Accommodation provided during training
- Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
- Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festival, etc.)
- Teaching certification test and training available
- Regular communication and support, academic and otherwise
- BA Degree or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority)
- Native English speaker from the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia or New Zealand preferred
- European appearance preferred
- Teaching experience preferred
- TESOL or TEFL or CELTA certificate preferred
- Students aged from 2-12 years old
- Schools are located in each city's commercial districts
- Only 32 hours of work per week, including office and teaching hours (Wed & Fri 3:30pm-8:30pm, Thur 4:30pm-8:30pm, Sat & Sun 9:00am-7:00pm)
- Dynamic subjects (Music, Art, Science, Book Reading, Drama, World Culture, etc.)
- Lesson plans and teaching materials provided
- Small classes with Chinese teaching assistants (maximum 10 kids in one class)
- Interactive White Board and other advanced software in a specially designed classroom
Public letter from the language institution
“Established in Beijing in 2009, our language school is already flourishing and expanding across China. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 12 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Rather than teaching English as a subject, we teach different subjects in English, a method based on and incorporating several educational theories. Our curriculum is not only already developed, but each lesson has been pre-prepared and tested. Our classrooms feature smart board technology, a limit of just 10 students per class and a Chinese teaching assistant.
Beyond the classroom, our language school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting job. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
When you join our team you join a community of almost one hundred other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and out as you adjust to life in China. Interested? We look forward to welcoming you to our team”
How To Apply?