International Internship Program In China
Why Intern in China?
Jumpstart Your Career
- Gain invaluable international work experience
- A Gi2C internship in China opens the door to your dream job. Having international work experience abroad makes your CV stand out from the rest. Successfully complete your Gi2C internship and use your company recommendation letter and connections from one of today’s fastest growing economies to get a great job anywhere in the world.
- Explore the benefits of a multicultural work environment
- Working with multicultural teams is essential in today’s borderless business world. While you are interning in China, you will not only be exposed to Chinese culture, but will also work alongside expats from around the world.
- You are in demand in China
- Young, multi-lingual, international professionals are in demand in China. Gi2C interns finish their internships and start their careers in China with an average salary of USD $2000-4000 per month. By spending a couple of years working in China, you’ll gain a true understanding of the Chinese business culture and language.
A Profitable Investment
- Applying for a Gi2C internship in China is not free but it is a great investment in your own career. What is your monthly salary expectation? USD$3000, USD$6000, or more? Your Gi2C internship program fee may very well pay for itself in one or two paychecks after you start full-time employment.
Minimize your Program Fee
- As a Gi2C intern, you can use social media to share your China internship experience with Gi2C fans and future interns and then have the chance to win USD$1000 every season. You can also post Gi2C reviews and invite your friends and contacts to apply for a Gi2C internship in Shanghai or Beijing and receive a 10% discount for every person you recommended who begins a Gi2C internship.
Guaranteed Paid Internships
- Most of our partner companies are willing to provide a monthly allowance that can support your stay. Gi2C is the only internship provider in China who can guarantee a paid internship for all Premium Internship Packages. If you choose the Standard Package, you still have a great chance to receive an allowance as well.
Memorable Life Experience
- An internship in China is a wonderful opportunity for you to explore Asia and experience a different culture as well as expat life.
- Interning in China will bring new people into your life, people from different cultures and countries who will become your good friends and maybe even your soul mate. The professional connections you make while in China will absolutely be useful in your future career!
- A China internship begins a new page of your life. Interning in China is the perfect way to have a fresh start in a country where nobody knows you which means you can finally be free from any social pressure. You can finally be yourself.
One Intern Can Make a Difference
Any truly great company knows that they are only as good as the employees they hire, which makes employees the best asset a company can have. Every worthwhile organisation has to have a solid foundation starting from the bottom all the way up to the CEO. If employees don't feel like they are part of the organisation – so much so that they refer to their company as “they” – then who’s at fault? Managers and executives may be investing no effort in making employees feel valued. Well, at Shanghai Metal Corporation (SMC) this is not something that employees are worried about, explains Gi2C intern Kenn Crombé. SMC believes in their own company’s success by providing the best and valuable experience to its employees.
How To Get Started? It’s Easy
- Fill out an online application.
- Conduct a Skype interview with a Gi2C Internship Program Consultant.
- Accept your internship placement.
- Apply for your China visa with advice from Gi2C and pay your program fee.
- Fly to China and start your internship!
Then enjoy your time in China with Gi2C!
- Attend a Gi2C orientation meeting and city tour to get your bearings
- Have fun at Gi2C intern social activities such as KTV and bowling nights, a welcome dinner, and business, cultural and expat community events
- Relax knowing Gi2C is here for you. Start your international work experience at your new company in China with on-site support as needed from Gi2C
CCTV National News recently aired a 5 minute mini-documentary on internships and job opportunities in China which you can watch here:
- Automotive Engineering Technology
- Arts / Galleries / Fashion Design
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Business Development / Administration
- Communications / Consulting
- Education / English Teaching / Linguistics
- Environmental Studies
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- Finance / Investment Banking
- Food and Beverage
- Hospitals / Pharmacy / Medicine
- Human Resources Management
- Hotels / Hospitality
- International Trade / Promotion
- IT / Software / Web Development
- Legal / Law
- Marketing / Sales / Advertising
- Media / PR / Events Management
- NGO / Green Economy
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Psychology / Counseling
- Real Estate
- Sociology / Anthropology / Social Work
- Sports Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Television and Broadcasting