International Internship Program In China
One Intern Can Make a Difference
Any truly great company knows that they are only as good as the employees they hire, which makes employees the best asset a company can have. Every worthwhile organisation has to have a solid foundation starting from the bottom all the way up to the CEO. If employees don't feel like they are part of the organisation – so much so that they refer to their company as “they” – then who’s at fault? Managers and executives may be investing no effort in making employees feel valued. Well, at Shanghai Metal Corporation (SMC) this is not something that employees are worried about, explains Gi2C intern Kenn Crombé. SMC believes in their own company’s success by providing the best and valuable experience to its employees.
You do not need to speak Chinese to be successful. If you have five basic ingredients we can put your career on steroids with an international internship program in China:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- Able to adapt to a new culture
- Reliable & responsible employee
- A university degree or graduating soon
- Must be age of 18-40
A 3 months China internship gives international companies in China enough time to evaluate you both professionally and personally. If your work habits are as good as your attitude and the quality and quantity of your work is acceptable, you have a very good chance to receive a full or part time job offer. Your future is your hands. Come to China and prove your true value!
For those of you who do not want to stay and work in China for at least a year, your China internship program will make a prestigious entry on your resume that is sure to impress your future employers. How many of your friends have worked in China?
Why intern in China? Here are 10 good reasons you should consider. If you truly want to work abroad doesn’t it make sense to work in the hottest job market where promotions are 43% quicker than North America and 37% faster than Europe?
Confucius once said that every journey begins with a single step and we invite you to take yours with Gi2C. We will ensure that your China adventure will be a fun, safe, and rewarding one! To see if you qualify for one of our 300+ corporate sponsors submit your online application today!
CCTV National News recently aired a 5 minute mini-documentary on China’s back door jobs which you can watch here:
- Automotive Engineering Technology
- Arts / Galleries / Fashion Design
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Business Development / Administration
- Communications / Consulting
- Education / English Teaching / Linguistics
- Environmental Studies
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- Finance / Investment Banking
- Food and Beverage
- Hospitals / Pharmacy / Medicine
- Human Resources Management
- Hotels / Hospitality
- International Trade / Promotion
- IT / Software / Web Development
- Legal / Law
- Marketing / Sales / Advertising
- Media / PR / Events Management
- NGO / Green Economy
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Psychology / Counseling
- Real Estate
- Sociology / Anthropology / Social Work
- Sports Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Television and Broadcasting