Associate Consultant Internship http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/4e/de/74/546-associate-consultant-internship-15-1431153573.jpg Hot
Multi-tasking by working in a small team;
Teamwork by working closely with each of the team members;
Enhancing analytical and business development skills;
Improving bilingual skills by communicating and writing English and Chinese;
Independent working skillset and empowerment to coach newer colleagues.
About the Company
WHAT WE DO: We are a multifaceted business offering investment management, soft-commodity trading, and consulting services to our clients.
OUR VISION is to build a trusted economy offering innovative portfolios to both investors and partners worldwide.
OUR MISSION is to be the strategic partner of choice to our clients providing top quality services with excellence and integrity.
Associate Consultant Intern will be working closely with Chief Development Officer, assisting him in:
2. Case analysis;
3. Providing all necessary support to Director of International Trade to develop new business opportunities.
2. Bilingual (English & Chinese);
3. Culturally attentive and sensitive;
4. Independent and motivated;
5. Graduated and employable;
6. Business analytical skills and ability to learn.