Business Development Internship with INTL. Trade Company http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/03/44/b0/377-business-development-internship-with-intl-trade-company-18-1386056118.jpg Hot
This huge international trading company has been operating in China for over 30 years with offices all over Asia and reps in 36 countries. They do over $50 million of business annually and continue to grow their operations 3%-10% annually. They have a 4 star rating amongst our previous interns and no complaints have ever been filed against them by any intern nor employee. The work environment is very modern, friendly, and fast-paced. No interns every get bored here! Their track record indicates that over 50% of all foreign interns have received employment offers in the past based on individual performance.
About the Company
Since the establishment of our company in 1980, this company’s professional team has been working diligently to satisfy the needs of an increasing global market demand. With 13 factories throughout China Mainland, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, our advanced production lines efficiently manufacture and supply our products. As the only company with a trading license, this company provides “one-stop shopping” and has been exporting globally since 2000.
1. Promote the marketing/sales of company products and services on an international basis.
2. Develop sales and marketing strategies.
3. Train local sales & marketing staff in foreign markets.
4. Provide timely feedback to top management.
5. Provided bids and quotations.
6. Pursue business development and negotiate.
7. Assist with Sales training and KPI Quota development.
8. Make reports to ITB & Quotation.
- Excellent communication, administrative and business development skills.
- Some experience in international business development is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office and the Internet skills.
- Fluent in English (Spanish, Italian, German, French and Chinese are a plus).