Due Diligence & Risk Management Internship http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/e9/dd/fe/400-due-diligence-and-risk-management-internship-89-1390204687.png Hot
This is a great way to get into China M&A industry with a well-connected IB company and anchor yourself a prosperous future with no cap on your earning potential since full time employment would provide basic salary plus bonuses based on amount of new accounts generated. Also can provide world travel aopportunities. This company has a history of making job offers to 60% of its past interns.
About the Company
- Determine risk vs potential and document your recommendations;
- Provide risk assessment to team leader and then board;
- Interview potential partners;
- Verify credentials of prospective partners;
- Assist Director of Due Diligence as requested;
- Identify new technologies in China;
- Review income statements and back records;
- Conduct internet and licensing searches;
- Obtain warranty agreements from prospects;
- Attend monthly staff meetings and contribute ideas, identify problems;
2. Excellent analytical skills, outgoing and energetic.
3. Great at multi-tasking and time management.
4. English & Chinese ability.
5. Must be a friendly people person with a positive attitude.