Finance And Investment Banking Internship http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/c8/86/02/373-finance-and-investment-banking-internship-98-1385468542.jpg Hot
The goal of this internship is to create transformational experiences for interns and provide a stepping stone to their desired professional career. Interns will be able to learn about modern Chinese business at the same time as learning about ancient Chinese customs and culture.
About the Company
We deal with the best companies in consumer products, franchise services, Internet and wireless application, new media, education, mining, fashion, healthcare, electronics, and automotive, renewable energy, and advanced manufacturing sectors.
We have a strong investment management team with outstanding educational and professional experience, and in-deep know-how in business management, capital markets and investment. Our general partners have cooperated together for more than 10 years.
With our deep understanding of local and international markets, we invest in responsible companies with long-term growth potential and often partner with entrepreneurs. In addition to providing capital, we offer our years of expertise, experiences and resources with the companies we work with to help them attract the best talent, set up an efficient management system, find strategic partners, and coordinate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions. We also assist with locating overseas projects, such as investments, stake sales, partnerships, or franchises, to introduce to Chinese companies.
(1) Assist Investment, M&A and IPO teams to thoroughly investigate and evaluate acquisition targets and strategies.
(2) Research overseas markets and work on foreign investment and various projects;
(3) Provide financial, market, sensitivity and risk analysis.
(4) Contact overseas companies (via emails and telephone) to identify their interests and requirements when searching for a potential Chinese investor;
(5) Participating in forums, investment conferences and project research;
(6) Other tasks as required by the Managing Director to provide team assistance.
- Fluent English ability.
- Great analysis skills, outgoing and energetic.
- Good at multi-tasking and managing time.