Financial Assistant Internship http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/bd/8a/a7/545-financial-assistant-internship-65-1431153688.jpg Hot
An insight into a high-level finance group with multiple departments;
You will learn eg. how to identify banking needs and how to find the optimal solution for every individual client;
You will get to know Offshore Banking/Company structures and how to manage regular savings;
You can improve your team-working skills as well as customer relationship abilities.
About the Company
We are the ideal financial services provider of the 21st century - combining core traditional values of excellent service and sound independent financial advice with innovative client-oriented products and services.
We bring Clients, Products & Services together to provide a strong foundation and a continuous platform for all their Financial Service requirements. We do all of this for our clients and their families. Our Principals have over 100 years of combined experience across global markets. These include UK & Offshore Financial Services, Local and International Estate Agency, International Mortgage arrangement, Insurance Broking as well as Trust creation and Asset protection.
Taking standards to a new level we ensure that all business conducted by its representative offices in Thailand, China and Russia conforms to Hong Kong equivalent standards. This is done on a voluntary basis and is just one example of how we differentiate ourselves from the crowd. Having strict internal regulatory and compliance regimes in place gives our clients the peace of mind that they deserve and gives them the necessary assurance that both they and their assets are safe and secure.
1. Learn about the products that a financial services company provides to its customers and these include pensions, lump sum, life insurance and bank accounts;
2. Learn about how the performance can be monitored and what asset classes they can invest in;
3. Communicate on the phone with existing customers and potential new customers and be able to share basic knowledge of our products and services.
2. Proficient in English, other languages are a plus;
3. Good analytical skills;
4. Independent working;
6. Able to work under deadlines;
7. Very Good Microsoft Excel Skills.