Financial Consultant Support Internship http://www.gi2c.org/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x200s/d5/78/bc/543-financial-consultant-support-internship-14-1431153947.jpg Hot
1. The Intern will learn how to match available financial products for expats to the financial needs and the financial situation of the client.
2. The intern will learn how to market financial information towards potential clients and how to reach out to the market of potential clients in Beijing.
3. The intern will learn basic and comprehensive knowledge about the financial industry and markets.
4. The intern will learn how to word the advice and how to phrase it into tailor made recommendation reports.
5. The intern will learn how to communicate these findings to the client.
About the Company
We were formed from the merger of three companies in 2000. The union of these three companies brought together over 20 years of experience in the financial industry. Furthermore, it created the basis for the holistic approach to financial management, which we are now famous for.
Over recent years we have experienced large growth throughout the world making it one of the largest and fastest growing Independent Financial Advisors in the UK, Europe and Asia. Currently we have 43 offices worldwide managing over £2.2 Billion in assets, with plans to grow considerably over the coming years.
We are fully licensed in every jurisdiction that we operate in and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK, widely considered as the most stringent regulatory body in the world.
We are a sound, stable company with a proven track record that can be trusted. The high standards that we continually strive for mean that we are the obvious choice for anyone seeking the highest quality financial advice in the world.
1. Learning the products that we offer to the clients;
2. Client servicing: portfolio valuations, investment trades, on-going client administration, direct communication with existing clients;
3. Financial planning: training in the basic fundamentals of financial planning;
4. Make financial profile for the clients with different funds (risks in percentages), resulting in a stable investment for the clients;
5. Portfolio management: assisting existing advisors in the management of existing investment portfolios, analysis of portfolios;
6. Sourcing clients: identifying new business opportunities and securing meetings with new potential clients via networking and direct client contact via telephone and email;
7. Client meetings: accompanying existing advisors to meetings with new and exciting clients;
8. Client reports: assisting existing advisors in the report writing stage of our process, use of financial analytic tools;
9. Make recommendation reports for clients;
10. Make cost benefit calculations for funds.
2. At least 2 languages, professional English is a must;
3. Candidate should be keen on working in a new environment in one of the biggest and fastest changing cities in the world.
4. High level of motivation to try to contribute to our company as well as they can. Eagerness to learn new things every day, ability to be flexible and quick learning, Interest in wealth management.